Explore Singapore with style - City Sightseeing Tour Bus
(City Sightseeing is the No. 1 and most Popular Topless Sightseeing Bus Tour in Singapore)
It is easy to navigate Singapore City with the City Sightseeing Open Top Bus. The hop-on and hop-off ideas making it the perfect transport to tour around the city area. Simply hop off and walk around at your favorite tourist spot and you can continue the journey later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving approximate every 15-20 minutes, you can expect plenty of fun with the best transport mode that suitable for all young children and whole family. Highly recommended for Free & Easy tourists that opt for travelling with their own pace.
What do you get ?
- A full day unlimited hop-on and hop-off rides either of City, Heritage or The Original Tour
- Attractions: Civic District, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Little India, Chinatown & more along the City & Heritage routes.
- Yellow City Route Daily from 0900-1830 hrs
- The Original tour Bus: Daily from 0930–1800 hrs
- Rhino Feeder: Daily from 1000-1845 hrs
- Clarke Quay - One of the city trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapores Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
Click on the map (Google Map) below to find out the exact tour route.
Singapore Zoo, home to some of the world’s most amazing, rare, powerful, and beautiful species. You can visit for a few hours or spend the whole day at this world-class open concept zoo. You will learn about our fragile ecosystems, endangered species, and be immersed in an inter-dependent world where animals and humans must rely on each other for survival.
Many of the world’s famous zoos provide excellent entertainment and animal exhibits to delight their visitors. The popular Zoo also hosts shows and events that entertain over 1.6 million visitors each year. But the zoo is also a home, and a refuge, to 2,800 animals and over 300 species of birds, mammals, and reptiles.
The Zoo integrates entertainment with education to help visitors learn more about the complexities and challenges faced by its animal residents in their natural environments. Visit the zoo to see the animals; stay to learn about survival and what equips each species to live successfully in its own habitat.
Plan your itinerary to include activities for both the children and adults of your party. Start your morning visit at the Jungle Breakfast. You can enjoy a delicious meal in an open setting where a family of free-roaming OrangUtans may join you as you dine.
The Zoo offers a number of activities, play areas, and interactive fun for children. Visitors of all ages can enjoy the various rides including a guided tram tour, elephant, and pony rides. Stroll through the various ecosystem zones of the zoo. The zones include the Frozen Tundra (home to the first polar bear born in the tropics), Wild Africa, the Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, the Fragile Forest, the Tropical Crops and Orchid Garden, Australian Outback, and more. Each zone represents the majesty, history, strengths, and vulnerabilities of its actual native habitat.
Whether you take a leisurely stroll through the zoo, ride the tram, or a combination of both, you are sure to be enriched by the beauty and uniqueness of the animals and habitats. Each zone is a powerful learning opportunity that heightens your appreciation of our world’s inhabitants and awareness of the need for ongoing conservancy. This well planned Zoo is a place of entertainment and learning.
The Zoo is located in a rainforest zone that covers 26 hectares. Visitors are advised to plan for rain at any time. The zoo staff also suggests that visitors use insect repellent and sunblock/sunscreen, bring sunglasses or head covering with a visor to protect your eyes, wear comfortable shoes, and stay hydrated. The Zoo’s grounds and exhibits are designed to be accessible to almost all visitors whether on, or if using strollers, wagons, and wheelchairs. You will probably enjoy your visit to its fullest if you plan to spend the day and take advantage of rest periods, breaks for snacks or meals, and do not rush through all zones and exhibit areas.
Come to this amazing Zoo to witness the beauty and majesty of the world’s animal kingdom. Depart with a greater appreciation for the amazing biodiversity of the world we share with so many other amazing species.
Note : This package is inclusive of Tram Rides (Unlimited rides)
|Per Adult||Per Child* (3 - 12 years old)|
|$5.00 (Unlimited rides) - Inclusive||$3.00 (Unlimited rides) - Inclusive|
|Ticketing Counter Operating Hours:||8.30am – 5.30pm|
Rainforest Kidzworld opening hours:
Download Park Map here.
Park Visit Tips
AttractionsXpress.com providing some pre-arrival tips and advice on your first visit to the zoo.
Prepare sunblock, during mid-day, the temperature can be as high as 33° C
Prepare for rain
The weather in this island state can be unpredictable. We suggest bringing an umbrella or raincoat.
If you are travelling along with kids, it is advisable to prepare some insect replellent which can be purchase at the small super-market beside the entrance gate.
All animal's shows play twice daily so you can get a chance to catch all of them.
|Shows||Venue||1st Timing||2nd Timing|
|Splash Safari Show||Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre||10.30am||5.00pm|
|Animal Friends Show||Rainforest Kidzworld Amphitheatre||11.00am||4.00pm|
|Elephants at Work &
|Elephants of Asia||11.30am||3.30pm|
|Shaw Foundation Amphitheatre||12.30pm||2.30pm|
All shows are weather permitting.