Explore Singapore with style - City Sightseeing Tour Bus
(City Sightseeing is the No. 1 and most Popular Topless Sightseeing Bus Tour in Singapore)
It is easy to navigate Singapore City with the City Sightseeing Open Top Bus. The hop-on and hop-off ideas making it the perfect transport to tour around the city area. Simply hop off and walk around at your favorite tourist spot and you can continue the journey later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving approximate every 15-20 minutes, you can expect plenty of fun with the best transport mode that suitable for all young children and whole family. Highly recommended for Free & Easy tourists that opt for travelling with their own pace.
What do you get ?
- A full day unlimited hop-on and hop-off rides either of City, Heritage or The Original Tour
- Attractions: Civic District, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Little India, Chinatown & more along the City & Heritage routes.
- Yellow City Route Daily from 0900-1830 hrs
- The Original tour Bus: Daily from 0930–1800 hrs
- Rhino Feeder: Daily from 1000-1845 hrs
- Clarke Quay - One of the city trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapores Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
Click on the map (Google Map) below to find out the exact tour route.